The Adopt-A-Meal program provides a much-needed support service to families who are taking care of their sick children, and often don’t have the time, funds, or energy to prepare a healthy, home-cooked meal. After a long day at the hospital or clinic, a hot meal is a welcome gift.
Community groups, organizations and individuals are needed to provide meals for the families staying with us. Volunteers can either use the pantry items at the Ronald McDonald House or bring their own supplies to cook for as many as 30 to 40 people (depending on which House).
IMPORTANT PROCEDURES: In an effort to prevent food borne illnesses, all meals must be either prepared at the House or delivered/catered from a restaurant or pre-packaged supermarket tray.
- Lunch to be served at 12:00 pm
- Dinner to be served at 6:00 pm
Want to participate in this program?
It is simple.
- See calendar below with availability
- Click on desired date and Book Appointment
- Fill in and complete information form
- You will receive and email confirming your date and meal details.
- Once a meal is confirmed, we will confirm a week before with number of guests currently staying at the facility.
- There are no meal restrictions, it will be served buffet style
Please call our office Miami House (305) 324-5683 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami House Calendar (click on House)