The Adopt-A-Meal program provides a much-needed support service to families who are taking care of their sick children, and often don’t have the time, funds, or energy to prepare a healthy, home-cooked meal. After a long day at the hospital or clinic, a hot meal is a welcome gift.
Community groups, organizations and individuals are needed to provide meals for the families staying with us. Volunteers can either use the pantry items at the Ronald McDonald House or bring their own supplies to cook for as many as 30 to 40 people.
While we continue to navigate these difficult times, we have made some changes in the House for the safety and health of the families staying with us. Being that meals are key in caring for our families, we are inviting you to participate in our new Adopt-a-Meal To-Go program!
We are asking our community members to place to-go orders at local restaurants. Then, drop the meals off or have them delivered to our House. At this time, we can only accept store bought, pre-packaged or catered meals for families. We hope to have you and your groups back in the Houses soon!
- Lunch is served at 12:00 P.M.
- Dinner is served at 6:00 P.M.
Want to participate in this program?
It is simple.
- See calendar below with availability
- Click on desired date and Book Appointment
- Fill in and complete information form
- You will receive and email confirming your date and meal details.
- Once a meal is confirmed, we will confirm a week before with number of guests currently staying at the facility.
- There are no meal restrictions, it will be served buffet style
For questions regarding our meal program, please contact Elizabeth Peña at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305)324-5683