Join our Ronald McDonald House family and help make a difference in the lives of critically ill children every day. Our House provides a caring and supportive environment – not only for our guest families, but for our staff of dedicated individuals as well. We take the time to express our appreciation, recognize successes, and be there for one another because we know we are stronger together.
Current positions available:
- Weekend House Manager (2 positions available). This position is responsible for the overall management operations and security of the Ronald McDonald House during the weekends. Operations include assisting and interacting with families with any needs; supervising volunteers; providing tours; verify and notify any maintenance work. Working hours are Saturdays and/ or Sundays selecting the AM or PM shift. Minimum 24 hours a month.
- Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Hospitality or Property Management, similar field
- Experience in customer service (minimum 2 years)
- Computer knowledge and excellent and verbal writing skills
- Front Desk Coordinator. Responsible for providing welcoming services and greets to all resident families, visitors, volunteers, service providers and public in a professional manner. Main responsabilities:
- Guest Relations with Ronald McDonald House families
- Administrative tasks including mail, drafting of letters, billing and office supplies
- Assist House Manager in all aspects pertaining to operations facility
- Assists in Volunteer program
- Working hours: M-F 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Qualifications: 1 to 2 years of customer service, preferably Hospitality of Property Management. Organized, focused, excellent communication skills and track record of excellent judgement.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*No phone calls please. We are unable to reply to all calls and want to be fair to each applicant. Thank you for your understanding.
Don’t see the job you are looking for? You can submit a resume for future consideration by clicking here.