2015-2016 Future Achievers Winners
RMHC offers graduating high school seniors a road to success with Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship Program. There are three scholarships: RMHC/HACER, Hispanic American Commitment, RMHC Future Achievers, an African-American Commitment, as well as offer at least two scholarships to outstanding students regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, disability or national origin.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
RMHC/HACER Scholarship: Must have at least one parent of Hispanic origin
RMHC/Future Achievers Scholarship: Must have at least one parent of African-American origin or Black Caribbean heritage
RMHC/Scholars: ALL Students may apply regardless of ethnic heritage. Note: Asian, African American and Hispanic students are welcome to apply for the RMHC Scholars program provided they have not applied for one of the two scholarship programs listed above.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Graduating high school seniors may only apply to one scholarship.
- Applicant needs to be younger than 21 years old.
- Scholarship is for students living in the United States.
- Be a legal US Resident.
- Be eligible to attend a two or four year college, university or technical school with a full course study.
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their graduation
- Reside in Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
- Deadline to apply is January 18, 2017 at 11:59 pm Central Time Zone or amiling applications must be postmarked by the said date.
- Applicants will be notified of scholarship award status by May 2017.
- Provide verification of enrollment when accepted in the college or university of choice.
RMHC of South Florida awards 21 scholarships of $2,000 each to the winning students.
Application period starts October 1, 2016 and ends January 17. 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2015-2016 HACER Winners
For more information about the 2015-2016 scholarship program, please call Pantin / Beber Public Relations at (305) 929-9715 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org