Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Ronald McDonald House Charities® of South Florida. All sections of this application must be completed for our In-House volunteer opportunities. After application submission and processing, you will receive a phone call or e-mail (within 5 business days) from the Volunteer Manager. Thank you for your support!
• Must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer.
• Due to the nature of volunteer placements, we are unable to accept court-mandated community service volunteers.
• Must submit a completed volunteer application and must be able to attend a volunteer orientation.
• In-House Volunteers must pass a criminal background check.
• Commit to volunteering In-House for a span of at least 6 months or 2 special events per year.
• Must adhere to the RMHC® of South Florida Volunteer Policies and Procedures at all times.
• In-House shifts are available for 4-hours between 9a.m.–9 p.m. at the Ronald McDonald House on the campus of Jackson Memorial Medical Center.