We want to make sure the families have what they need to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Just like any other House, we need items but in bigger quantities. Conduct a wish list drive at your school, work place or church to help the House with it’s every day needs!
Highest priority: items marked in red.
For the Kitchen
- Stainless steel cleaner
- Lightbulbs (40 watts)
- Trash bags (13 , 15 and 30 gallon)
- Laundry detergent
- Desinfecting products
- Cleaning products (Fantastik, Windex, Comet)
- Plastic forks, knifes and spoons
- Disposable plates, cups, napkins
- Pots and pans (medium / large)
- Kitchen knife sets
- Ziploc bags
- Disposable cleaning gloves
- Aluminum foil
- Clear Plastic wrap
- Dish soap
- Aluminum serving trays
- Plastic food containers
- Dish sponges
For the Families
- Publix,. Walmart or Walgreens Gift cards
- Mini fridges (10 needed)
- Pack and Play (Portable cribs- 6 needed)
- Pillows (20 needed)
For the Office, Garden and Electronics
- White Copy paper
- Batteries (AA & AAA)
- Mailing stamps
- Leaves blower for garden
- Gardening and maintenance tools
|We want to make it easy for families to have meals and snacks without worrying about grocery shopping.
|Ronald McDonald House serves so many children and families, we can only accept new toys.
Gift Registry – Amazon Smiles & Walmart
|Shop our wish list on Amazon and have your donations delivered directly to the house!
Ronald McDonald House is also registered at your closest Walmart or online at www.walmart.com.
Wish List is listed as follow:First name: RMHC