Play a key part in helping children heal and families stay together
Whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate sponsors have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families. We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of children and their families. We want to extend our sincere gratitude for their generous support over the past year. Not only have they helped fund our programs and services, they’ve given RMHC the gift of their time, products and expertise.
Ways to Get Involved
- Financial donations- We rely on financial donations from corporations that go directly toward providing our “home away from home” for families of seriously ill children.
- In-kind donation (services or products) – RMHC welcomes donations that defray the costs of housing families and offer our corporate partners an opportunity to showcase their products and services-from computer equipment, landscaping, pest control, paper products to services like plumbing and electrical.
- Fundraising – Fundraising programs provide your employees the opportunity to engage in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause. Your organization can assist in raising funds through an existing House program, or as part of a fundraiser created by your team. Samples of events: bake sales, marathons,
- Volunteer / Team Building- There are a myriad of ways for employees to volunteer at the House. We can match volunteer opportunities and individuals to best apply their time and talents
- Event and Program Sponsorship – Supporting RMHD can help you reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community. Contact us today to find out about annual sponsorship opportunities
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner
- Achieve Your Goals – Help your company achieve its social responsibility goals while creating positive community relationships among your employees.
- Make a Big Impact – Directly make a difference in the lives of the 550 children and families the Ronald McDonald Houses of South Florida supports annually.
- Partner With A Leader – Partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities means association with one of the world’s leading children’s organizations.
If you want to become a Corporate Donor or partner, please contact Soraya Rivera-Moya, Executive Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 786-476-2176.